Monday, July 13, 2009

Technology Central

I have been very remiss in updating this blog during the last year. I have been having so much fun keeping up with our districts technology that I have been lacking time. This has been a great year in the Binghamton City School District. Ever classroom now has a Smart Board. Many also have Smart Response. We also have a new website program. I spend a a lot of time this year working with other teachers and providing staff development.
Now I will spend some of my summer having fun creating content for my new Smart Table.
It is so exciting to be a part of this fast paced growth in technology within the district. I am hoping to use this blog once again to share what I learn.

1 comment:

Lynn Marentette said...

How did your school district get the money to purchase a SmartTable? Did you get a grant? Thanks!